It Ends Tonight- All American Rejects


One of my piano students requested a song to learn, It Ends Tonight, by AAR.
I was pleasantly surprised to find a piano tutorial of this song on YouTube. It is a great song and I love the intro and the verse. Here's how I play the intro:
A/ G A C then to E note
G/ G A C then to E note
F/ F A C then to E note
G/ G A C then to E note
Then learn the verse and chorus and you're off and running with this cool song!
How to play It Ends Tonight by The AAR on piano part 1 of 3

It Ends Tonight Sheet Music
Look inside this title
It Ends Tonight - sheet music at www.sheetmusicplus.com
It Ends Tonight By The All-American Rejects. Piano Vocal (Arranged for piano and voice with guitar chords). 8 pages. Published by Hal Leonard. (353553)
See more info...
Chords to It Ends Tonight
Intro: Am G F G
Vs. 1
Am
Your subtleties
F
They strangle me
G F
I can't explain myself at all.
Am F
And all that wants
G
And all that needs
F
All I don't want to need at all.
PreChorus:
Am F C F Am F G F
The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.
Chorus [Part One]:
C F
When darkness turns to light,
Am
It ends tonight
G
It ends tonight.
Vs. 2: Same as first verse:
Am F G F x2
A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
Your finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain
[PreChorus]
[Chorus]
C F
When darkness turns to light,
Am
It ends tonight
G
It ends tonight.
C F
Just a little insight will make this right
Am
It's too late to fight
G
It ends tonight,
F
It ends tonight.
Bridge:
F G
Now I'm on my own side
Am F
It's better than being on your side
Am G F
It's my fault when you're blind
Am G
It's better that I see it through your eyes
F C
All these thoughts locked inside
G
Now you're the first to know
[Chorus x2]
Ending
Last Chord: C

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/a/all-american_rejects/it_ends_tonight_crd.htm

More resources, visit

http://ladydpiano.com


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails