Donnie McClurkin: I Will Sing

Donnie McClurkin
Cover of Donnie McClurkin


I received a couple of song requests from Amoji and unfortunately I couldn't find the chords to a timely song in lieu of the Aurora, Colorado tragedy, "We Need An Outpour of Your Spirit" by Deitrik Haddon. However,  here's a wonderful tutorial on YouTube that will definitely help you play this wonderful song by Donnie McClurkin, I Will Sing. Watch it all the way. Thanks for your email Amoji, much appreciated.

 

Intro:

Eb Ab(add9) 4 x's


 Eb(add9)         Fm11     Eb/G             Ab(add9)       Eb/Gb               Dm7b5  G7#5/B  Cm7 


I will sing, I will sing, I will sing, I will sing
Gm7 Ab  Eb/G Ab(add9)
Of His goodness and His kindness and His mercy
I will sing.

Holy, holy, Glory to the lamb
Singing praises to the awesome God
Ever I will sing.

Let us sing (vamp)

We will sing (vamp)

Sing praises in the morning
Brand new mercy ever dawning
Melodies, harmonies, I will sing. 
  
 +++++

Donnie Mcclurkin
I Will Sing lyrics

Verse 1:
I will sing
I will sing
I will sing
I will sing
Of His goodness
And His kindness
And His mercy
I will sing (Repeat)

Chorus:
Holy,holy
Glory to the Lamb
Singing Praises to the awesome God
Ever I will sing

Verse 2:
Let us sing
Let us sing
Let us sing
Let us sing
Of His goodness
And His kindness
And His mercy
Let us sing

+++++

Piano Chords at the beginning of the tutorial:

Eb/ EbFGBb

G/ FGBbEb

F/ EbGAbCEb or Ab/ EbGAbCEb

Bb/ DFBbD

+++++


You may be interested in these products:


Speak to My Heart (F) Donnie McClurkin Drums Play-Along Track

Speak to My Heart (F) Donnie McClurkin Bass Play-Along Track


 Speak To My Heart (In the Style of Donnie Mcclurkin Performance Track Without Background Vocals)

Be blessed and please keep the victims, family and friends of the movie theater shooting in your prayers. Thank you.

 



"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails