Summer Worship


LadyDpiano: Summer Worship

 I'm heading out in a few minutes to experience a worship concert and seminar event in SoCal. Should be fun and very interesting. So, I'm taking a little time off from blogging and teaching... a much needed rest.  I'll be back to tell you all about it. You know, what I found out and learned.

In the meantime, I have received emails from so many of my readers expressing needs in these areas:

1. reading music notes on the staff
2. understanding chord charts
3. more riffs and turnarounds
4. color chords
5. pattern playing

See you next week and we'll cover some of these topics. If you're interested in pentatonic scales, check out my other blog posts at http://pianodiana.blogspot.com

Happy summer, dear readers!





If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin'
 Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!


 "The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails