Music Word Clouds


LadyDpiano: Word Cloud

 I am surrounded with all five grandchildren this week because we are having a family reunion at our home. Oh my, it will be soooo nice to see everyone again. Today we will probably have a jam session in the music studio and also at the outdoor music wall, but I wanted to let you know today about a free online source where you can create your own word clouds. They're easy to make for your business, blog site or personal use. Just type in a few things, click on the options that you prefer and quickly you will have made a word picture. You can find the tool at, http://www.tagxedo.com/


creating word cloud pictures

 I am so thankful for family and friends... You guys are great, and I wanted to wish all my readers a very Happy 4th of July!

If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin'
Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!


"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails