Dick Clark Tribute

Dick Clark, host of American Bandstand
Dick Clark, host of American Bandstand (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


You know, I just can't find the words to express how I feel... so close to my heart. How about you?
I LOVED Dick Clark, along with the whole world. I will surely miss him, along with you.
I LOVED American Bandstand with 50s, 60s and 70s music. Then there were New Year's Eve Parties w/ Dick.

Music is my life song. I hope you will reflect for a moment and take the time to share
your thoughts,  remembering Dick Clark, with your favorite songs and memories.

How I LOVE to dance. I fondly remember doing the Twist and the Stroll with all the TV kids on the East Coast.

Dick Clark, an American Icon, so handsome and forever young.

Here's a clip of the kind of music I'm talking about for Video Thursday.



I guess every generation has their favorite icon, hero, etc.

Thinking of Dick Clark and so very thankful for all the wonderful memories.

Warmly,






"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails