More than I Can Bear- Kirk Franklin



FROM KIRK FRANKLIN'S NU NATION won the 1998 Grammy Award for Best Gospel Album By A Choir Or Chorus. "Stomp" was nominated for 1998 Grammy Awards for Best R&B Performance ... I love this song, it speaks to me. Listen to the words. Listen to the choir. Just listen to the music and be encouraged today!

*More than I Can Bear

From the God's Property Album a song by Kirk Franklin.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDuvsUTpUWw


* More Than I Can Bear Mp3

http://www.imeem.com/people/aktYTX/music/hLO1Ua-E/kirk-franklin-more-than-i-can-bear


* Lyrics to More Than I Can Bear
I've gone through the fire
And I've been through the flood
I've been broken into pieces
Seen lightnin' flashin' from above
But through it all I remember
That He loves me
And He cares
And He'll never put more on me
Than I can bear

I said
Never put more on me
No no
Never put more on me
Unh unh
Never put more on me
Never
His word said He won't
I believe it
I recieve it
I claim it
It's mine
No he'll never
Put more on me
Than I can bear
Can bear

http://apps.facebook.com/lyricsdomain/artist/kirk_franklin/song/more_than_i_can_bear


* Chords to More Than I Can Bear
LH/RH

B/G-I've
C/C-gone through the fire
B/G-and I've
C/C-been through the flood,
C/C-I've been
F/Fmaj7-broken
E/E7(#5#9) "G#CDG"-into
A/Am7-pieces, seen lightnin'
F/Fmaj9-flashin'
G/Fm6 "DAbC"-from a_
C/C-bove,
CBb/EA-But
F/Dm-through it all I re_
E/Eaug "G#CE"-member that He
A/Am7-loves me
G/C-and He
F#/Am-cares,
D/Fm
F/Fm-and He'll
G/C-never
E/E7(b5) "EG#A#D"-put more
F/Fmaj9-on me
D/Fm-than
G/C-I can
C/C-bear
REPEAT FOR SECOND VERSE
------------------------
D/Fm
F/Fm-No, He'll
G/C-never
E/E7(b5)-put more
F/Fmaj9-on me, I said,
G/Gm7-never
Gb/Gb7(b5) "EGbBC"-put more
F/Fmaj9-on me,
D/Fm
F/Fm-uh, uh
G/C-never
E/E7(b5)-put more
F/Fmaj9-on me.
D/Fm
F/Fm
G/C-Never,
G/Fmaj7-Never,
G/G-"filler"
A/Am7-Never,
D/Fm(#7) "FAbCE"-Never,
D/Fm
F/Fm-His
G/C-Word said He won't, I be_
G/Fmaj7-lieve it,
E/E7(#5#9)-I re_
A/Am7-ceive it,
G/C-I
F#/Am-claim it,
D/Fm
--------------------
F/Fm-it's
G/C-mine, it's
G/Fmaj7-mine,
E/E7(#5#9)-it's
A/Am7-mine, it's
D/Fm-mine
REPEAT IT'S MINE PART
--------------------
F/Fm-No, He'll
G/C-never
E/E7(b5)-put more
F/Fmaj9-on me
D/Fm
F/Fm-than
G/C-I can bear_______
------------------
A/Am7-______________
B/G-____________
C/Gm7-_______________
C/C7-_____________
F/Fmaj9-____________
F/F6 "FACD"-___________
G/F-_________
G/G-Can bear___________
REPEAT CAN BEAR__________
-----------------------
NICE VARIATION TO CAN BEAR
A/Am7 "EGCE"
B/G "DGD"
C/Bbmaj7 "ABbDF"
Gb/Gb7(b5) "EBCE"
F/Fmaj9 "EGCE"
F/F6 "DFAD"
G/G "DGBD"
----------------------
FOR THE LAST CAN BEAR...
G/DGBD-Can
C/EGCE-Bear_______________

* Revealed Silence Mime performing during MCHS Chorus Annual Concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t70H9IgfLXk




Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog.
~ LadyD







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails