Enya- Orinaco Flow


The song was highly popular in the early 1990s. I love the song and have included 2 popular videos and chord chart here. For more information on Enya's Orinaco Flow

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orinoco_Flow

G F C
Let me sail, let me sail, let the Orinoco flow,

G F C
Let me reach, let me beach on the shores of Tripoli,

G F C
Let me sail, let me sail, let me crash upon your shore,

G F C
Let me reach, let me beach far beyond the Yellow Sea.

Cm Bb F
De de de, de de, (repeat 4x)

G
De de de, de de.

F C G
Sail away, sail away, sail away. (repeat 4x)

G F C
From Bissau to Palau - in the shade of Avalon,

G F C
From Fiji to Tiree and the Isles of Ebony,

G F C
From Peru to Cebu hear the power of Babylon,

G F C
From Bali to Cali - far beneath the Coral Sea.

C G Am Fmaj9 G
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up, up, Adieu. (repeat 2x)

C G F D
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up, up, Adieu.

G F C
From the North to the South, Ebudae into Khartoum,

G F C
From the deep Sea of Clouds to the Island of the Moon,

G F C
Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never been,

G F C
Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never seen.

G F C
We can sail, we can sail, with the Orinoco flow,

G F C
We can sail, we can sail, sail away, sail away, sail...

G F C
We can steer, we can near with Rob Dickins at the wheel,

G F C
We can sigh, say goodbye Ross and his dependencies.

G F C
We can sail, we can sail, sail away, sail away, sail...(etc.)


And then Celtic Women did an outstanding job on the same song with a different take on it:


http://www.LadyDpiano.com


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails