Today Is The Day: Lincoln Brewster/ Paul Baloche

English: Christian Recording Artist Lincoln Br...
English: Christian Recording Artist Lincoln Brewster plays at the Creation Music Festival Northeast June 2009 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)



In 2008 Integrity's Hosanna! released a very cool song that was written by Paul Baloche & Lincoln Brewster called, Today Is The Day. The worship team does this awesome song a lot at our church. For more free song charts, visit We Are Worship

 Chord Chart in the Key of C.




 INTRO
C5 C/E F2 C5 C/E

VERSE 1

F2                    C5      Am7        F2              C5   Am7
I'm casting my cares aside, I'm leaving my past behind
       F2            C5                         Am7 F2 Dm7
I'm setting my heart and mind on You, Jesus
F2                      C5          Am7          F2                       C5     Am7
I'm reaching my hands to Yours, be- lieving there's so much more
F2                   C5                    Am7            F2 Dm7           F2
Knowing that all You have in store for me is good, is good

CHORUS

                    C5                       Gsus            Am7                           F2
Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
                     C5                        G/B                 Am7                     F2
Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
  Dm7             C/E                            F2                                Gsus
I won't worry about tomorrow, I'm trustin' in what You say
                     C5 C/E F2                C5 C/E
Today is the day, today is the day

VERSE 2

      F2               C5       Am7     F2                   C5            Am7
I'm putting my fears aside, I'm leaving my doubts behind
      F2             C5                                 Am7 F2 Dm7
I'm giving my hopes and dreams to You, Jesus
F2                       C5          Am7          F2                    C5            Am7
I'm reaching my hands to Yours, be- lieving there's so much more
F2                   C5                          Am7      F2      Dm7 F2
 Knowing that all You have in store for me is good, is good

CHORUS
                     C5                     Gsus             Am7                        F2
Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
                    C5                     G/B                       Am7                F2
Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
Dm7               C/E                    F2                                   Gsus
I won't worry about tomorrow, trustin' in what You say
                     C5 C/E F2            C5 C/E F2
Today is the day, today is the day, yeah

G Am7 Dm7 F Gadd4
C5 Am7 Gadd4 F C5 Am7 Gadd4 F

BRIDGE

   C5           Am7 Gadd4 F      C5     Am7    Gadd4       F
I will stand upon Your truth (I will stand upon Your truth)
C5       Am7 Gadd4       F       C5           Am7    Gadd4      F
All my days I'll live for You (All my days I'll live for You)
C5         Am7      Gadd4 F      C5        Am7      Gadd4       F
I will stand upon Your truth (I will stand upon Your truth)
C5        Am7       Gadd4   F    Dm7                   F
All my days I'll live for You (All my days I'll live for You)

CHORUS
                    C5                      Gsus          Am7                               F2
Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
                    C5                       G/B                  Am7                       F2
Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
                    C5                      G/B            Am7                              F2
Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
                    C5                      G/B                     Am7                     F2
Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it
   Dm7               C/E                      F2                             Gsus
I won't worry about tomorrow, giv- in' You my fears and sorrows
Dm7                           C/E                     F2                                 Gsus
Where You lead me, I will follow, I'm trustin' in what You say
                    C5 C/E F2                    C5 C/E F2
Today is the day,      today is the day
                      C5 C/E F2                  C5 C/E F2
Today is the day,       today is the day

C5 C/E F C5 C/E F

C5 C/E F C5 C/E F C5


Song on YouTube

 

 For more free charts, visit https://www.weareworship.com/us/songs

If you enjoyed this blog post, please consider following on Bloglovin'
Keep in touch with me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube and Pinterest, too!



"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King
Enhanced by Zemanta

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails