All Things Are Possible: Darlene Zschech

Cover Art: Chris Perry Graphic Design with Asher Gregory


In 1992 Darlene Zschech wrote the words and music to All Things Are Possible. This is a great song in the Key of C with 4/4 time signature, and then modulates to Key of D. All Things Are Possible is the sixth album in the live praise and worship series of Christian Contemporary music by Hillsong Church. For more information, visit wikipedia.org

Video from YouTube of the song performed:


Hosanna Music offers this chord chart from their songbook:

Shout to the Lord 2000 Songbook (Hosanna! Music)

Intro: C - F - G (4x)

C2       Am7           C2
Almighty God, my Redeemer
           Am7             F
My Hiding Place, my Safe Refuge
         G2         F2
No other name like Jesus
             G2
No power can stand against You.

C2           Am7             C2
My feet are planted on this Rock
           Am7      F2
And I will not be shaken
           G2              F2
My hope it comes from You alone
            G2         G/A - A
My Lord and my salvatio------n.


Chorus:

D2              Bm7             D2
Your praise is al - ways on my lips
              Bm7          G2
Your word is living in my heart
             A2           D/A    A    
And I will praise You with a new song
 G             A       D/A  A
My soul will bless You, Lord
D2           Bm7               D2
You fill my life with greater joy
         Bm7              G2
Yes, I delight myself in You
             A2     D/A              G
And I will praise You with a new song
              A2   D/A  A
My soul will bless You, Lord.


Bridge:

         Bm7
When I'm weak
     A        G
You make me strong
D/F#      G       Bm7       A
When I'm poor, I know I'm rich
            Bm7  A        G    A
For in the power of Your name
                        G - A
All things are possible
                        G - A
All things are possible
                        G - A
All things are possible
                        G - A
All things are possible


Here are some of the chords that are played in the song, All Things Are Possible.

L.H. / R.H.

C2 = C/DEGC
Am7 = A/CEGC
F2 = F/CGA
G = G/BDG
Am = A/CEA
A = A/C#EA

key change:

D2 = D/DEF#A
Bm7 = B/DF#A
G = G/DGB
A = C#EA
D/A = A/DF#A
D/F# = F#/DA

Have you missed some other songs by Hillsong? Perhaps the chord progressions to some of your favorite songs can be found here:

Let Creation Sing

God Is Great

All of My Days

God Is Able

Here I Am To Worship

Whether you play guitar or piano, sheet music and chords are listed in the songbook, including 16 songs... like "The Potter's Hand" and "My Redeemer Lives."

Shout to the Lord 2000 Songbook (Hosanna! Music)

Blessings,






"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails