How To Play Overwhelmed: Joel Weldon



I've played Overwhelmed from the Revive! album many times. Are you familiar with the song? It's pretty laid back, slow tempo with the ladies voices doing an echo. You can get the MP3 at Overwhelmed
  • Overwhelmed - Joel Weldon
http://www.joelweldon.com Intro: E B F#m7 A E B I am nothing yet You bid me F#m7 A Come to You, Lord Almighty E B F#m7 A And as I come I'm overwhelmed with You E B Humbly now I break the silence F#m7 A As I'm weeping in Your presence E B F#m7 A I'm so wretched, overwhelmed with You B C#m7 A And Your blood of redemption is covering my shame B C#m7 A And Your voice that shakes the heavens is whispering my name C#m7 B And as You catch my tears A B With Your nail scarred hands C#m7 B A B I'm overwhelmed, Overwhelmed with You C#m7 B A B I'm overwhelmed, Overwhelmed with You



  • Overwhelmed - Joel Weldon
Key of D D Asus A7 I am nothing yet You bid me Em G Come to You, Lord Almighty D Asus A7 Em And as I come I'm overwhelmed with You D Asus A7 Humbly now I break the silence Em G As I'm weeping in Your presence D Asus A7 Em I'm so wretched, overwhelmed with You A Bm G Em And Your blood of redemption is covering my shame A Bm G Em And Your voice that shakes the heavens is whispering my name Bm A And as You catch my tears G A With Your nail scarred hands Bm/A G A I'm overwhelmed, Overwhelmed with You Bm/A G A I'm overwhelmed, Overwhelmed with You

D             Asus    A7
I am nothing, yet You bid me
Em             G
Come to You, O Lord Almighty.

Have fun with the song! Oh, maybe you play the guitar also. 
If so, look into Gospel Guitar101

Thanks,






"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails