All of My Days: Hillsong

 From You Are My World album, I love the song All of My Days. Listen to Hillsong here.


 Piano Chords to All of My Days

Intro:  E  |  Esus4  |  E  |  Esus4  |  E  |  Esus4  |  E  |  Esus4 
 
Verse 1:
     E                 Esus4        E   Esus4  E          Esus4     E   Esus4
Proclaim Your awesome power     Tell of mighty deeds
     E               Esus4    E   Esus4           E    Esus4     E   Esus4
Declare Your future Kingdom     Of everlasting peace

Bridge:
              A2                           E/G#   B
And my eyes they look unto You always
          A2                              E/G#  B
And I am captured by Your Majesty

Chorus:
E/G#        A2            C#m7             B 
All of my days  I will sing of Your greatness
E/G#        A2            C#m7               B
All of my days I will speak of Your grace
E              B/D#        A/C#            Ab7          A2
All of my days I will tell of Your wondrous love
         B               A2               B
Your love in my life     Your love

Verse 2:
E            Esus4           E         Esus4             E           Esus4           E    Esus4
All Your works will praise You     Your children bless Your name
      E            Esus4       E     Esus4           E           Esus4      E    Esus4
We speak of all Your goodness     We walk in fields of grace

Instrumental:  A2  |  B
 
You might want to stop by and get Free Musician's Transformation Guide
 
Here's what I'm playing:
 
E=E/G#BE
 
Esus=E/ABE
 
A2=A/ABC#E
 
B=B/BD#F# 

C#m7=C#/BC#EG#

G#7= G#7/G#C#F

Stop by for Musician Breakthrough

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!






"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails