Israel Houghton- No Limits

City of Oceanside, CaliforniaImage via Wikipedia
Israel Houghton (pronounced, ho-tin [ho as in hope])is a two time Grammy Award winning, Christian worship leader and singer, mostly known for his cross-cultural style of Christian music that fuses elements from Gospel music, Jazz and Rock. Houghton is usually credited as Israel & New Breed and currently signed to Integrity Music. Houghton is also a worship leader at Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church in Houston, TX.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Houghton

I discovered that Israel was born in Oceanside, California in 1971. Wow, it really is a small world because my church is in Oceanside and that's where I play music when I'm able to make it and do worship with the team... here is the video and chords to this song that is easy to play for the beginner piano player.

* NO LIMITS cd version sung by Israel Houghton and New Breed

No Limits (Enlarge My Territory)
Israel Houghton & New Breed
Arranged by: 76_keYz
Key of C
*this is where more of the light/soft part of the song is
F C F / G C E G No limits
A / G B D No boundaries
F C F / G C E G I see increase
A / B D G All around me
Bb / Bb D F Stretch Forth
A / A C E Break Forth
F / A C E G Release me
D / A D F Enlarge my territory (C / E G C)*you can end on this note if you want
*Use these chords for when the whole band joins in. There are only a few changes. For the most part, you’re only going to add an octave note or a 5th to the chord. If your fingers can’t quite get it, omit the octave notes
F C F / G C E G No limits
E B E / G B D G No boundaries
F C F / G C E G I see increase
A / B D G All around me
Bb F / Bb D F Bb Stretch Forth
A / A C E A Break Forth
F C F / A C E G Release me
D / A D F Enlarge my territory (C / E G C)
This is where it gets hyped!!
C / C E G Take the limits off
D / D Gb A Take the limits off
Eb / Eb G Bb Release me
F / C F A Release me
Repeat 2x
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



Enhanced by Zemanta
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails