Friday Freebie: Gilbert and Susan

Friday Freebie: LadyDpiano



I often search the internet for "free" song sheets for my beginner students. Especially easy recognizable songs for my primer level students. Those who are able to read music notes on both staffs will like Middle C and C position songs to play on the piano or keyboard.

Gilbert DeBenedetti

I'd like for you to meet Gilbert DeBenedetti who has many Freebies to offer those who are just starting to learn the piano and those in Level 4 You will want to join the Free Piano Music group discussion on FaceBook, too. One of my favorite selections is Autumn from the Four Seasons.


Susan Paradis

If you're a piano teacher then you will want to stop by the Susan Paradis website for Free Resources and stop by her FaceBook page, too. I have been teaching students for over 20+ years and I can count on this lovely lady offering top quality teaching resources. You may want to print songs and worksheets for yourself. I use Rhythm Dominoes in my studio. Kids love to play music games and it's fun to learn music theory this way.

Oh, and you may want to glance at the Hear and Play's  4 Free Video Lessons.

Do you have a favorite site for free music sheets, games, and worksheets?

All the best,

-- LadyD

 "The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails