2015 Recap


Grandchildren with LadyD

Here I am with 3 of my grandsons. Christmas was such a blessing for me to be surrounded with 5 grandchildren. We were singing the 12 Days of Christmas, sharing our gifts and talents. I hope your holidays have been filled with many warm memories to cherish for a lifetime.

WunderKeys: LadyDpiano.com



As 2015 draws to a close, I'm highlighting 12 popular posts from my blog. I hope you enjoy revisiting them... or perhaps you may be reading them for the first time. Although this has been an exciting year for me to have held a piano recital at the skilled nursing facility in our town with so many talented piano students, I'm excited for the new year bringing a new website (this one, only better!) that I'll be working on, including a new teaching approach for preschoolers. I can't wait. Thank you dear readers!

1. O Come All Ye Faithful Chord Chart
2. Beginner Music Steps: The Wheels On The Bus
3. Piano Chords: Let It Be
4. How To Play Amazing Grace Jazz Style
5. Vanessa Carlton: A Thousand Miles
6. How To Play Christmas Time Is Here
7. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
8. Away in the Manger
9. Learn How To Play Let It Rain
10. O Little Town of Bethlehem
11. How To Play Midnight Clear Chris Tomlin.
12. As We Worship You Don Moen

As always, if you're interested in some jazz arrangement, be sure and visit PianoDiana.

If you're working on modulations in your song arrangements, you may want to try Instant Transposer Software.

Wishing you a Blessed New Year!






"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails