Free Thanksgiving Music

painted piano mountain scene

 Photo credit: earl53                                       

As I was thinking about what tunes I'm going to play tomorrow and over the weekend, I realized I had some George Winston music on my ipod and I have some sheet music by David Lanz to play but I was looking around the internet to see what's available. Almost every hymn and worship song is about giving thanks to the Lord.

Here's a few I found to add to your library. What song set will you be looking at? I'm getting geared up for introducing some Christmas songs in my next post but I mostly wanted to take the time here to tell you how much I appreciate your support in following my posts over the years. Your emails are so positive and encouraging. I am thankful for you!

Free Thanksgiving Music


1. Sheet Music for Primer Level - Level 3
www.gmajormusictheory.org

2. Save The Turkey Music games
https://susanparadis.wordpress.com

3. Thanksgiving by Edward Weiss (Easy/Intermediate)
http://solosheets.blogspot.com

4. Amazing Grace (Beginner-Middle C Position)
http://www.music-for-music-teachers.com

5. Forever Chris Tomlin
Forever Song

“Give thanks to the Lord, our God and King,
His love endures forever.
For He is good, He is above all things.
His love endures forever.
Sing praise, sing praise.”
6. We Gather Together (Dutch Hymn)
http://www.pianosongdownload.com

7. Free Sheet Music and Scores
Sheet Music/Thanksgiving

A popular song, sung by Amy Grant that many play during this holiday season is El Shaddai.
A former blog post, How-to-play-amazing-grace-jazz-style

If interested in playing shouting music, have a look at this music resource, GospelKeys500 and if you want to learn to play praise songs by ear, visit GospelKeys300

Wishing joy for you and your loved ones this thanksgiving!





"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails