Software Demo: All You Wanted by Michelle Branch

Cover of "All You Wanted"Cover of All You Wanted I've been busy practicing and having so much fun with this new and inexpensive rhythm software. Here are some videos of what I'm talking about that I'm playing on the keys.

 "All You Wanted" software demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPZtt6FTJ3Q

 "Beach Salsa" software demo:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVzERL_Rgg4

"Amazing Love" software demo:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfoCBgQLcXk&feature=related

"Praise Adonai" software demo:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXQUSMfmsXQ&feature=related
 

For PC and Mac. Easy download for #37.00

Back Pocket Band


 * Chord Chart to All You Wanted


Intro:  Riff x2


(w/riff):
Fm7 Eb Db(9)  Ab6
I wanted to be like you
Fm7  Eb  Db(9) Ab6
I wanted everything
Fm7 Eb Db(9)  Ab6
So I tried to be like you
Fm7 Eb  Db(9)  Ab6 Eb
and I got swept away

Fm      Eb         Db(add9)         Ab      

I didn’t know that it was so cold and

Fm              Eb               Db(add9)              Ab

you needed someone to show you the way

Fm                   Eb       Db(add9)          Ab     

So I took your hand and we figured out that
Fm          Eb                   Db(add9)        Ab   Eb (x4)
when the tide comes I'll take you away

CHORUS:

Fm     Db(add9)  Ab        Eb

If you want to, I can save you

Fm    Db(add9)        Ab               Eb

I can take you away from here

Fm        Db(add9) Ab           Eb

So lonely inside so busy out there

Fm              Db(add9)               Ab               Eb

And all you wanted was somebody who cares

Hi,


What if you could turn your computer into a
complete practicing machine?

What if you could pull a real-sounding band out
your "back pocket?" (...so to speak).

Sounds crazy but with the power of technology,
my friends over at Hearandplay are going to show
you how to finally make practicing fun,
productive, and effective.

To see their video presentation, visit:
Music Software Demo

(I only wish I had tools like this when I was
coming up!)

They call it "Back Pocket Band" because it
literally puts a band at your fingertips.

There's a full video demonstration at:
Back Pocket Band


Here's what it does:

* It gives you access to over 350 real-sounding
   backing tracks.

* Practice and live performance files are played
  in all 12 keys.

* You can choose between multiple speeds: slow,
  medium, and fast.

* 3 different sections, 9 styles of music, &
  drums-only option (...they also give you lifetime
  updates and they're already working on jazz, blues,
  and funk backing tracks to release very soon).

* Instant streaming playback and automatic downloading
  to your system for burning to cd, transfer to ipod,
  and editing.

* And much more...

Visit:
Music Software


For a limited time, they're making you an unbeatable
deal on everything.

Once you get your hands on this, you'll see
why so many are excited about it.

Visit:
Software


If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail
me.

All the best,


 




"The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you." B.B.King
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© copyright 2008-2020 – All rights reserved

LadyD Piano
Related Posts with Thumbnails